We currently have the following vacancy:
TEMPORARY PART TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT
£18,502.00 pro rata - 25 hours per week term time only until 31st July 2019 to cover maternity leave.
We have a vacancy for a positive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will provide support in a Key Stage 1 class. Applicants must have a relevant QCF Level 3 qualification or equivalent, good Maths and English skills and have experience of working with young children. We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
- Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
Closing date for applications: 12:00 (noon) on Friday 1st February 2019. Please contact the school via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form stating your name and postal address or alternatively download from our website www.seatonacademy.co.uk.Please state your strengths and interests plus details of your recent experience in your letter of application. Two references will also be required, one of which must be work related.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school.
- Completed applications and covering letters to be submitted to the school by e-mail or post no later than the closing date.
- Required from: 25th February 2019
Seaton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a full DBS check will be required for the successful candidates and other procedures and checks will be followed as laid out in our Safeguarding Policy.