We currently have a vacancy for the following:
TEMPORARY PART TIME (0.6) NURSERY TEACHER
An excellent,highly motivated Early Years trained teacher to work in our highly successful Nursery to cover maternity leave.
Seaton Academy is an Ofsted Outstanding school with an extremely dedicated staff team. We have high expectations of our children and are committed to giving them the best possible educational experience.
The Trustees wish to appoint personnel who can demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for teaching and who can bring something unique to our staff team.
Have high expectations of children, their behavior and achievements.
- Have experience of teaching in the post applied for.
- Be able to deliver good and outstanding teaching.
- Have the ability to contribute to a stimulating and exciting learning environment.
- Be able to use a range of assessment strategies
- Have the ability to work as part of a strong and effective team.
- Have good organisational skills.
Able to relate effectively to children, parents, colleagues and other agencies.
- Able to manage children positively and effectively
- Willingness to participate fully in the life of the school.
- Flexible and able to use initiative.
Please state your curriculum strengths and interests plus details of your recent teaching experience in your letter of application.
Please download an application form from our website www.seatonacademy.co.uk.
Completed applications and covering letters to be submitted to the school by e-mail or post by
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school.
Seaton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a full DBS check will be required for the successful candidates and other procedures and checks will be followed as laid out in our Safeguarding Policy.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon on 1st March 2019